Plan Your Trip Take Advantage of Expo 2021 with BSO
Are you going to travel to Dubai or the UAE at the end of this year or the beginning of the next one? If so, what a lucky you are! To clarify, in the last quarter of 2021 (namely, on 20 October) Dubai will host one of the most exciting event, Expo 2021 and will run it till the beginning of the first quarter of 2021 (namely, till 10 April). Thus, having a trip to the country and the emirate during this period you can have pleasure not only of its wonders, but of the exposition as well.
At BSO, we crafted this post to guide you through the most inspiring places and advise you a few things to see, do, and explore. Thus, you will be familiar with the most breathtaking opportunities you can take advantage of when visiting Dubai. We hope you will do your best not to miss these.
New EXPO 2020 Dates Announced
Attention! Considering the present situation, each and every country has to endure a severe impact of COVID-19. Expositions, competitions, and other events are either postponed or cancelled. EXPO 2020 is not cancelled but postponed. The new date of the EXPO 2020 start is 1 October 2021 and will last up to 31 March 2022.
What to do at Expo 2021?
First, view the masterpieces of modern architecture. As you may know, 192 countries build their pavilions at the exposition. Each of the pavilions is a unique piece of art created by talented architects. Let’s present here a few wonderful examples of the pavilions:
- Dynamically-façaded (the Republic of Korea),
- Cone-shaped (Spain, Austria),
- Falcon-shaped (the UAE),
- Green-covered (Singapore),
- Green-covered and fries-sided (Belgium),
- Coral-reef-resembled (Philippines),
- Ladan-tree-resembled (Oman)
And, of course, Al Wasl Plaze, the centerpiece of the exposition designed as a dome, will capture your attention as well.
Second, learn and discover. Of course, the main your goal of visiting Expos (whenever and wherever it is held) is to increase your knowledge in various fields of science. Besides, this is the place where you can, at last, understand the role and close interaction of techniques, innovations, and sustainability growth. Therefore, this time you will be able to:
- Find out the essence blockchain technology,
- Discover the main principles of forest tree root mutual help,
- Get familiar with ocean conservation and global sustainability projects,
Third, have a wonderful experience. The exposition is a place that gathers advanced technologies, best minds, and great opportunities together. Therefore, here are some examples of the experience you can get:
- See artificial forest rain, deliberately crafted and managed,
- Participate in mission to Mars or travel with hyperloop,
- Ride the world’s first ropeless elevator and world’s biggest elevator,
At last, why not just enjoy the most exciting entertainment Expo 2021 will provide? 60 live shows, more than 15 hours of entertainment will enrich your visiting with. So, have fun while visiting Expo 2020.
How to entertain near Expo 2021?
Expo 2021 is a great event in itself. However, Dubai can offer far more things to see and to do outside the exhibition.
Things to See near Dubai Expo 2021
First, you can survey beautiful areas of Dubai, so different from each other but picturesque:
- Jumeirah Lake Towers,
- Dubai Sports City,
- Jumeirah Beach Residence,
Second, you can see these sights of Dubai everyone is talking about.
- Burj Khalifa, the world’s highest building,
- Dubai Frame, the newest iconic building,
- Palm Jumeirah, the world’s first large man-made island,
- Burj Al Arab, the iconic sail-shaped hotel.
At last, you can enjoy contemplating the Dubai Fountain, floating and dancing.
Things to Do near Dubai Expo 2021
If you want to have some exciting activities and long-lasted memories, we recommend you to
- Ride on Dubai Eye, the tallest Ferris wheel in Dubai,
- Dubai Butterfly Garden,
- Have fun at numerous Dubai theme parks,
- Try skydiving at Skydive Dubai,
- Try skiing at Ski Dubai,
- Visit Dubai Opera.
And, of course, for most native experiences related to immersion into the true Arabian atmosphere, opt to visit Al Seef area and ride across the Dubai Creek, or visit the Dubai Spice Souk.
Explore foods and drinks from across the globe at Expo 2021 Dubai
Visiting Expo 2021 in Dubai provide you not only with a chance to get familiar with advanced technologies but a great opportunity to try the cuisine of all over the world as well. Yes, dedicated to innovation, the exhibition doesn’t forget our main source of enjoyment, food and beverage tastes and flavors. To cherish each and every gourmet and food-lovers, the exposition will present more than 200 food and beverage outlets.
Just look at some examples of wonderful eating experiences you can have:
• Try delicious Russian, German, and Czech cuisines,
• Get familiar with New Zealand cuisines,
• Take pleasure in Switzerland national specialties,
• Enjoy a Swedish coffee break,
• Regale yourself with world-famous Belgian fries, frietjes,
• Try experiential gastronomy based on Peruvian superfoods,
• Taste traditional but re-imagined Bahraini food favorites,
• Have a delightful food experience at Mangrove Café.
So, as you see, there is a lot of pleasure and experience, you can take advantage of during Expo 2021 in Dubai. Therefore, we invite you not to miss this brilliant opportunity but come and see the exhibition and other wonders of Dubai. Contact us if you are looking for long-term accommodation, and we will offer you apartments for rent that will make your stay in Dubai pleasant and comfortable.